Then through some mountain roads where Adam our bus driver showed all his skills on the way to the Botanical Gardens. Lots of interesting plants, some extremely rare orchids and a well worth it visit.
A short drive to lunch where the demolition crew once more battled the many, or too many, plates of food they give us. The stomach was feeling a little funky and a long bus drive did not fill me with confidence but luckily 10 minutes down the road there were markets where I spent 50 cents entry for a cubicle with no paper. The 2 tissues I had taken at the restaurant would come in handy, as would the hose next to the toilet. If you are at all apprehensive about using the apparatus, then I suggest staying away from Asia.
We found the gym and steam room so what better time to get back on the treadmill. I may have put on 5kg in the last week.
Then to dinner. Every meal has been the same so I just craved a burger. We found a place that google rated highly and made our way through the streets to find it. We couldn't order by QR code as requested as we have no mobile data. We ordered 2 burgers, one with extra pineapple and lime fries. The girl taking the order said "sorry we're out of fries". The Editor doesn’t swear, but this was close. "You can't have burgers without fries!" she said and we walked out the door. Remember us having no data? We wandered aimlessly for half an hour in search of food, and eventually decided that you can have a burger without fries, you just couldn't be happy about it.
This time when we ordered, we were informed that they had run out of pineapple.
Sometimes Maccas is the best option.
No comments:
Post a Comment