The Editor used the steam room and sauna one last time while I did nothing.
On the bus, I took my buttered bread roll from breakfast, added my curry Twisties and for a moment, 2 cultures became one.
The one hour drive was closer to two. We found our room and decided to do kayaking but the ocean was too rough.
We walked to the golf course and booked me in for tomorrow. They have very good hire clubs but they are Titleist so it could be tough. We have past history that is not good.
Next stop ice cream, then pool.
It is very pricey but all payments are on card so the 200 ringgit we have left will be an airport final day spend.
We had dinner at the dimly lit Sampan Bar, or should I say the mosquitoes had dinner there.
Annette got the mozzie repellent so I only lost half of my blood in those 15 minutes. At least the malaria tablets weren't a waste of money.
No comments:
Post a Comment