Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunset on the holiday

Breakfast, pack for me. Breakfast, pool and pack for her. We checked out at 12:00, were elated that the credit card only policy didn't count for check out. That solved the problem of the leftover 170 ringgit. I purchased chilli and we caught the bus to the airport. where a local airport rule meant no aerosol in any luggage. Our guide was the recipient of deodorant, bug repellent and shaving cream.
It was about a 2 1/2 hour wait at airport 1, a noisy 2 hour flight if you didn't have your noise cancelling headphones (it's not me, it's her), and it's now 9:09pm with about 2 hours to boarding at airport 2 (after already being here for 2 1/2 hours).
If only I had 170 ringgit, I could go to Burger King.
We ate on the flight at 4:40pm, will probably eat at midnight and then be welcomed home to a less humid climate where I think I will have the chicken.
See you in Portugal.

No comments: