Hanging around all day, organising and reorganising bags so nothing would be left behind. Oops. I decided that contact lenses were not the appropriate eyewear for a flight requiring sleep, so I took my glasses out of my bag to wear. They are sitting somewhere at home as I write this from Terminal B in Kuala Lumpur. I did wear other glasses but these don't act as sunglasses as well, so stupid me ... again.
After the bus experience at the end of the last trip, we decided that catching the 901 bus to the station was the way to go. Somewhere out there, an Uber driver's children are going hungry.
I'm confused at the self service checkin as to why you still need to go to the counter after doing a sub-standard job of securing your own luggage labels.
In line, we were about to start playing "spot the Tripadeal couples on our tour", but they all spotted us first. Booo.
No comments:
Post a Comment