Saturday, July 27, 2024

Lucky last

I'm quite getting into cheese and sandwich meat at breakfast. Maybe the Europeans have come up with something. There was also cucumber and mini tomatoes. It's like having lunch, only earlier in the day.
We made our way to the station. I put on my walking setting on the Garmin. I knew it. 803m, and not the 800 that Google maps claimed. 
It was only a 40 minute train trip, and once more, luggage storage was a thrill.
On arrival we walked to the hotel, dropped bags and took Nanna on one last walking tour. 
It's Europe, specifically Zurich, so pictures of stone buildings with stained glass designed by someone who is famous were taken. NOTE Oops, not so famous. We were at the wrong church.Aldi was our lunch stop. No name labelled Cola for 0.39 francs is a bargain compared to 3.50 every where for the real stuff.
2pm was a 10 minute police station trip to see murals, including what I believe was Ringo Starr.After lunch, we got a DVD (Emma) from the hotel for Nanna to watch while we went to find the actual church we were looking for (5 francs entry, so I gave it a miss).
Dinner and tomorrow's breakfast were purchased from a supermarket, Annette went to a museum at 6pm only to find it isn't cheaper after 6pm so bailed.
That's about it. Maybe I will get a last post done in Singapore. If not, hope you enjoyed the blog.

No comments: