Thursday, July 11, 2024

pisa

Breakfast in the fancy restaurant was OK, but Eggs Benedict is a bit too classy for my palate.
Then it was bus, bus, train, bus, missed our stop, stood at the wrong bus stop, missed bus, walk, bus. I must say that I'm feeling super relaxed. 
We finally found our way to the Leaning Tower. Yes it does lean, but modern technology of phone cameras wants to straighten it up, so then you have to angle your phone to get a shot.
There was a church (of course there was) and a cemetery. It's hot, but we made it back to the ship via bus, train and bus.
Annette only highly aggravated one local today. The guy trying to sell us sunglasses at the bus stop did not take kindly to "go away".
I continue to cough my guts up every 3 minutes with the only reprieve when I'm exercising. I did the run that Garmin demanded followed by a pilates class.
Last night Annette got her angry on by complaining that we were at a table of 3, when she wanted to be at one of the big tables to meet other people. I'm not sure if we should feel insulted. Anyway, tonight we got seated at the table of 10, and nobody else showed. Put that in your song Alanis Morrisette!
I'm done with fine dining. But tomorrow is the black and white night when the food is supposed to be better. I might just wear jeans and belt out Ebony and Ivory when I walk in to show my dedication to the theme.
Spain looked very good in the seminar. Sleep.
See you next edition. 

No comments: